January 13, 2011

Today...

Went to my other residential home and got a taste of playing the latest Sony PS3 Gran Turismo 5. Before that, presenting the Tomica Limited Lancer Evo X. Comes with rubber tyres and, I'am surprised that it has some sort of springs or suspensions on all the wheels. I'd say, I give it a 7/10 overall. I'am still waiting for the regular version to arrive.





Now, the Gran Turismo 5.


This is what you get that comes with the package...first off, the game itself.


A COA (Certificate Of Authenticity).


A guide book.


A keychain.


I guess you know what this is...







After playing a few rounds with my brother, I must say, this is the cheapest and safest way to own your dream car and to drive flatout 350km/hr and crashed without getting a scratch (Virtually). The audios and graphics (for me) is a 9/10, including the package.

2 comments: